Our VAT Policy
VAT is included in the majority of prices on our website apart from standard unlaminated flyers, leaflets, brochures, books, medical products, face masks, kids wear which are zero rated in most cases. However, there are some exceptions:
- VAT is chargeable if your flyer or leaflet is used as admission to premises, for example using the words ‘free admission with this leaflet’ or similar.
- VAT is chargeable if your flyer or leaflet is used to obtain a discount on goods or services, for example using the words ‘25% off with this flyer’ or similar.
- VAT is chargeable if the flyer or leaflet has an area designed to be written on.
- For full details on VAT, please check HMRC’s official line on their website.
- As flyers are generally zero-rated for VAT we do not charge VAT by default. If upon receipt of your artwork it is apparent that VAT is applicable to your order, we will contact you for payment of the VAT.