When you make a decision to allow us to be your printer, we believe we have a deep responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any proprietary information, company sales and marketing strategies, and confidential product specifications you provide to us. The content of your documents will remain private, confidential, and secure at our printing firm.
We are collecting your data to keep you informed about the projects that we are working on. We want to tell you what information we will be keeping about you, why we keep this information, how long we will keep it and what we will use it for – with your consent.
The information we collect is what you choose to provide to us. This can include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your feedback and comments
- Any additional information you choose to provide
My Print Box complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping your personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We do this by:
- Storing your data on a secure database which can only be accessed by appropriately trained staff.
- Keeping your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and only retaining your data for the period that you are subscribed.
- Removing your personal data from our database and erasing it from our records when you unsubscribe.
If you have provided testimonials about our work, this response may be reproduced, either in summary or verbatim, on our social media platforms, case studies that are published on our website or in tender documents submitted to other companies. My Print Box will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
The personal details you provide us may be used to keep you updated about projects that we are currently working on. We may do this by letter, telephone, social media channels or email.
We may contact you regarding any feedback that you have provided about the proposals at the consultation event.
Your rights over the information we hold on you:
- At any point while we are in possession of your information you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Rectify any information which we may hold which is incorrect or inaccurate.
- Ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the type of information we are processing about you.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
If your data is to be used for something other than what we have already covered here.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this and how to opt in.
For the processing of your information to be lawful under GDPR, we will be seeking your consent to use your data via a tick box opt in consent form.
You have the right to change your mind at any time about the consent you have given to My Print Box.